Friday, May 29, 2015

Nail - Rainbow

This was one of those days when I spent soooooo much time doing a design and never managed to get a good picture! My hands were completely dried up no matter how much hand cream or oil I used. I pretty much photoshopped the crap out of these pictures to make my hands look normal. After this design I had to clip off the gel extensions I had on and now I'm giving my real nails some time to grow out a little bit before I try them again. 
My first race is coming up and it's the "Gay 5K" during Pride Week! I may have to try out another rainbow design for race day. 

Polishes Used:
L.A. Colors - Energy Source
Wet N' Wild - Dreamy Poppy
Sinful Colors - Innocent
Revlon - Tangerine
L.A. Colors - Palm Tree
Essie - Butler Please
L.A. Colors - Tropical Breeze
Revlon - Clear
OPI - Natural Base Coat
OPI - Top Coat

Supplies Used:
Vaga Brushes
Martha Stewart Glitter - Lemon Drop



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...